People who TRUST WOMEN with repro rights, TIME to WAKE UP, GET ACTIVE, TELL YOUR Friends!

I love this poem, so had to bring it out again for the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. I think it sums up what I feel about repro rights and apathy for activism about reproductive rights/justice/health that I see out there. Those of you who found this are probably already GREAT activists, but please share this with friends, and please join us for Trust Women Week Jan 20-27 a National Online March for Reproductive Justice, Rights and Health.

Click here to MARCH!

First they came for the communists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.    —Pastor Martin Niemoller

The anti-women, anti-birth control, anti-freedom-of-religion people have taken over government at the National and State levels.

First they went after abortion coverage.

Then they decided  to redefine rape.

Then they are NOT allowing abortions in the case which the women would DIE without the abortion.

Then they voted on to defund birth control/pap smears/STD testing for financially-strapped women.

Now they have declared open season on killing abortion providers.

What’s next? Anyone who speaks up about abortion will be shot?

When will pro-choice (NOT the same as pro-abortion) Americans wake up, stand up and be counted?


Did you know that US the House of Representatives:

  1. Passed the “Let Women Die Bill” 251:170 HR358. 250 members of Congress thought it OK to let a woman die in the ER rather than perform an abortion!
  2. Tried to redefine rape as NOT rape if a woman was drunk, drugged or underage,
  3. Passed a law that would basically result in no private insurance coverage of abortion even if women paid for the insurance with their own funds (currently 85% of private insurance covers abortion), Stupak Amendment to HR3
  4. Passed a law to ban teaching hospitals from teaching abortion,
  5. Passed a law to take away birth control from poor women (Title X funding) which would result in more unwanted pregnancies and abortions

And US Senators are lying about Planned Parenthood on the floor of Congress!

TRUTH: only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does is abortions. The other 97% is STD diagnosis and treatment, pregnancy care, cancer screenings, etc.

And they are so emboldened that a South Dakota bill would legalize killing doctors who perform abortions!!

And Nebraska has decided to do the same but worse!

And Iowa too!


Here are a few great videos that everyone should see:

Who has abortions

Hyde is NOT OK

Crisis Pregnancy Centers

Thank you!


Sophia Yen MD MPH

What:              National Online March for Reproductive Justice, Rights and Health

When:             Jan 20 -27  

Where:            Online – click HERE for virtual march

Please join us for Trust Women Week Jan 20-27 a National Online March for Reproductive Justice, Rights and Health.

Please MARCH starting NOW and get your friends everywhere to march online!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>